Price list

Simple, affordable options.

You pay the patient fee that applies according to the Region Stockholm tariff

Children up to 17
18-84 years
85+ years

About high-cost cover and free cards

High-cost cover means that you do not have to pay more than SEK 1,200 for medical care in a year. If you reach the high-cost amount within a year, you will receive an exemption card.

Parents who have several children under the age of 18 in their care receive a fee exemption when the combined cost of the children's patient fees is SEK 1,200.


In Stockholm County, your fees are registered electronically. Read more about high-cost protection and free cards in Stockholm County.

Fee for no-show or late rebooking

You will be charged a fee of SEK 400 if you do not cancel your planned treatment in good time, and do not have a valid reason. You can read more about it here.

However, you still don't have to pay a no-show fee if you have cold symptoms and cancel your visit, even if it's less than 24 hours' notice. This exception is made because of the coronas infection. However, you will need to contact the clinic to inform them that you are unable to attend before the scheduled time of your visit.

How to pay

Pay by card or cash

All healthcare providers should be able to handle cash. If you do not have cash or a card with you at your visit, you should be able to pay by invoice (30-day invoice).

Care on instalment plan

You have the option of paying on account if the cost of medical treatment exceeds SEK 300 in a month. You can then pay the amount over SEK 300 the following month. Applies to outpatient care only. Contact your healthcare provider for more information.

Reminder and collection fee

You may have to pay SEK 60-180 for unpaid patient fees.

Private health check

If you do not have a European Health Insurance Card or certificate, you will have to pay the full cost of the treatment yourself. A doctor's visit to Atrium Vårdcentral costs DKK 1200.

Sweden has an agreement, a convention, with a number of countries and provinces outside the EU. Depending on which country and province you come from , different rules apply.