Atrium Healthcare Centre complies with the National Board of Health and Welfare's regulations and general guidelines, SOSFS 2011:9 and 2005:28. With the help of our management system, we can systematically develop the quality of our operations and maintain a high level of patient safety.
The care of patients at Atrium Healthcare Centre is ensured by
- That written documented procedures regarding e.g. records, protocols of various kinds and checklists exist and are continuously updated.
- That an annual quality report is produced for the health centre
- That an annual inspection of all medical equipment is carried out and organised training of staff on the same equipment is carried out
- Annual surveys of patients and staff are carried out.
Deviation management, complaints and risk analysis
- that the health centre has a common system for reporting abnormalities
- that events that may lead to an assessment under Lex Maria are reported to the head of operations for a decision in consultation with the physician in charge and for possible action
Quality control documentation
- The information obtained through non-conformities, risk analyses, self-assessments, quality reports and investigation of complaints should be used as a basis for improving the management system's processes and procedures. The health centre must therefore use this information to plan, manage, control, monitor, evaluate and improve its activities
More info at the Swedish Companies Registration Office.